Saturday, January 28, 2006

First Come - First Serve

I set up this weblog back in 2004. For almost the past two years, however, it remained a gost blog with only one measly, uninformative post (complete with the worst photograph ever taken to "decorate" it) to it's name.
As you can see I have finally decided that the time is right to start writing. I wouldn't say I've been compelled, but just have felt the urge to, semi-publicly (or whatever you would call online, esp when there are a trillion, squillion blogs all whining and writing poems about their cats and what-have-you, all at fucking once) to chew over, and make explicit, certain aspects of my life. Fundamentally I am a quite a carnal person, and also someone whose self-image is tied up in areas of sexuality (and when I say tied up...). So what I hope to do on here is to perhaps lay bare my thoughts and attitudes regarding sex, my kinks, women, my attitude towards them etc, in writing in order that I may ponder and maybe finally work out if I'm just a bit of a normally randy so-and-so or a complete-and-utter, total sleaze-bag.

At the moment I'm still not all that sure which way I'm going to go with this blog; indeed it may just be [another] dead-end for me and I'll jack it in in a few weeks. But for now I'll say the stories and whatever other form I will write in, will be, either partly or completely, based on real-life.
That said, I should warn you that I have the male tendency to self-mythologise a little; to forever cast myself in the film-of-my-life, to romantisise my past and to presume it all means something.

To sum-up then: this is where I get to talk about girls and shagging and MeMeMe, which is all I'm interested in anyway. Right? Right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

How exciting I'm the first person to comment! What's that it says in your profile first cum first serve? ;-)~
Welcum to the blogosphere!

Hugs
Des

30 January, 2006  
Blogger Dielo said...

You're my first, Desirous. You get first lick of the lollipop.

31 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home