Sunday, February 05, 2006

Cumming In A Girl's Mouth


It is the city in the morning. The dawn light inches across the room to the tangled sheets of the bed: all of a mess; yanked half off the mattress and knotted from the events of the night before. Somehow we found sleep on it, but after last night’s little excitement, hardly surprising.
Now it’s coming back to me; a sense memory, the aches, the scratches, the gouges; images flash by behind my eyes: J, her eyes ablaze, teeth bared, strands of her hair caught in a filigree across her perspiring face, mad with determination in preventing me from taking her. Her whole body bucking and twisting wildly, arms hitting, fingers clawing my skin, drawing blood, her knees thrusting upwards, legs crossing and clamping together.
I finally win her when I have her turned face down, her arms in my grasp behind her back, and her body pinioned. I still have to prise her legs apart with my knees. No easy matter this, her dancer’s thighs are strong. I manage it, her legs are forced open and I am able to claim that delicate, secret part that she had so zealously guarded. I take her as swiftly and as savagely as I want, fucking the remaining fight out of her.

She is a tongue. A new day and it’s all the other way: The conqueror toppled, on my back, my strength all but depleted. My once proud battering-ram cock now quivers in her hand, at the mercy of her mouth. Eyes closed to the brightening light, focusing on the tiny cat licks I am being subjected to, each one sending a tickling ripple through my central core. Reaching behind me I grab a couple of pillows and bunch them up under my head so I can get a view of what fresh torments are being meted out on my captured prick. One long, soft, wet kiss after another - just like the one’s J planted on my many wounds to wake me from my slumber earlier - down my length ‘till she reached my balls where upon her lolling tongue lifted them into waiting lips to be sloppy-kissed. J then began nuzzling me there, and then started snuffling about in the hollow between my genitals and my thigh, breathing in musk before hungrily returning to lay her busy tongue at the base of the old chap and, with a hand behind it to firmly hold it in place, steadily ran her tongue up it’s entire length. J held my gaze as she did so, breaking out into a devilish grin when she reached it’s blushing summit. I held my arms back behind my head, gripping hold of the pillows. I had decided to play no active role in all this and just let J do whatever she wanted, completely unheeded. Which I was about to begin to sort of regret (though, of course, not really).
My foreskin was now being gradually pulled down, slid over the head and down about an inch or so to about, I suspected and felt, it’s limit. Now my cock, glistening and naked, stood before her. Momentarily fascinated she began examining it with a lightly applied middle finger, running it around the rim, feeling the texture of the glans, down the newly exposed shaft and back up to the tip where J grazed her finger back and forth along the eye. Her curiosity with the tiny slit piqued, she held the glans with two fingers and gently pulled down, opening up the eye for her to try and gaze down into. Satisfied with the examination, J returned a freshly wetted tongue to my poor beleaguered cock, eagerly circling the head several times, leaving it slickly coated in her saliva before performing great lollipop licks up the shaft. It was then that J wickedly stepped up her offensive. Once she had returned her tongue into her mouth to dip into the reservoir of liquid at the floor of her mouth, she resumed to lick cock, only this time concentrating a furious flurry of wet licks against the stretched and sensitive frenulum.
My mind and body reeled; my insides, especially in my chest, felt as if they had seized, and my cock seemed to be straining to tear itself away from it’s moorings in an attempt to escape the nigh-on unbearable outrage being committed upon it. The heels of my palms in my eyes I howled in protest.
“What?” J demanded.
“It’s too much!” I exclaimed. J was having none of it.
“Shush!” She said. “I want to do it to you”.
And so it continued only now sucking on it, then her rapacious tongue was flickering on the tip. Then gripping the penis in her fist she began pushing a hardened tongue directly down onto the eye, as if trying to burrow into me! Pulling open the slit once more, she dabbed a droplet of saliva from her tongue onto the small open hole for it to run down inside the cock. Finally she began sucking me off in earnest; sliding her lips over the glans, taking my cock into the deeper recesses of her mouth; her tongue massaging the shaft, rolling and rubbing; sluicing hot saliva all around it; the feeling of suction.
A fluttering sensation ran through my central nervous system and my breathing got deeper, my body beginning to tense. As J moved her mouth up and down my shaft in regulated strokes, she began to poke a hand around under my balls, feeling out the very root of my cock, caressing it, stimulating it, while a thumb gently stroked a testicle. Her head was now bobbing with greater speed, and sloppy squelchy noises escaped from her mouth as she sucked me. Her remaining hand was sliding the foreskin at the base of the shaft up and down in sync with her mouth.
My head just swam. My breathing now came in fits and starts, my fingers desperately clawing at the bedclothes as I tired to endure my cock being forced into submission by her mouth. She was trying to break it as she would a stallion. J gleefully watched me as she caused my body to rack to her will. Synapses popped in my head, my body, my legs, arms, all of held rigid as an eruption began to build somewhere deep in my loins. It was building, it was sending me over the edge, I let out a stream of invectives, my shouts surely carrying through the open window to the street below.
Building, building, building. My balls clenched tightly. “Fuck, I’m cumming” I warned her. She merely redoubled her efforts.
“I’m cumming” I repeated. “You’re making me cum!”
That was it. J kept her lips tightly around the head as I ejaculated into her mouth. Fuck! It felt like the head of my cock had been torn asunder and a wave of electricity zapped right up through my body before exploding into a storm of sparks in my brain, briefly sending me to another plain. I managed to refocus just as J sucked up and swallowed the second spurt. The momentary delirium was passing and J gently milked the remainder of cum into her mouth to drink before sitting back with a satisfied grin on her face, lazily still rubbing the defeated cock. I, on the other hand, felt like I had ran up ten flights of stairs and was trying to get my breath back. I groaned as J softly lapped clean the head of her prize.

“I’m going to be late for work” she said, rising. She almost bent double again, bunching her fists into the crotch of her skirt. “Ooh, but I want to cum now!” she moaned. She glanced at the clock. “I’ll have to wait ‘till I get to work, unless I can get myself off on the bus”. Hurrying about, she gathered up her coat, bag and keys before returning to plant a salty, wet kiss on my mouth. “I hope you realise I can barely walk thanks to what you did to me last night, you bastard”. And with that she trotted out the door. I flopped back down for a few moments, my cock now listing badly, punch-drunk as it was. I got up, went into the flat’s tiny kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee from the pot J had made. I padded out to the balcony and leaned on the balustrade. Seven floors down I could see J had emerged from the building and was now walking as swiftly as she could up the busying street. I watched her until she had rounded the bend in the road and disappeared. How strange, I thought, that she is carrying me with her. That the people she will talk to: the bus driver, newspaper seller and whoever else, will be unaware that my cum will be, at that moment, working it’s way down inside her body, a residue perhaps still in the mouth she uses to speak to them with. I wondered about my cum being broken down in her stomach, any goodness extracted and used to fuel her. It’s a curious thought, that’s all.
For a few minutes I watched the waking city; the roads quickly flooding with traffic, the people milling back and forth like ants, or like blood cells, or like individual sperm in search of an egg - only to find oblivion in the centre of a girl, like we all hope to. I drained my coffee and went inside to shower.

4 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Mmm, my favorite a nice warm mouthful of that creamy treat!
Fun read!

Hugs
Des

08 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautifully written kind sir!

*mwah*

Hanna

08 February, 2006  
Blogger Izzy said...

A fluttering sensation ran through < what a wonderful way to describe that rush we all get.

wonderful story babe.


xxx

09 February, 2006  
Blogger Dielo said...

Thank you all for reading! Appreciate the comments, kisses an' hugs back at cha'!

10 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home