Wednesday, August 30, 2006

postcard


I drunken slept for like three hours and then awoke. Something then hit he in the face - it was an arm. It felt dead. A second later I discovered it was my own, and it was completely devoid of feeling after lying on it. But I had a nice evening talking shit and acting noisy with sweet Scandi girls of the radiant cool eyes, and me mates innit.
Carelessly wasted a few dew kissed days, looking neither forward nor back, choosing instead to lovingly know each day platonically and lay down with every dusk and know it carnally. S'what it's all about.
Now I am back home from holidaying, staring at the sunlight reflecting off the tower blocks and wishing I could sleep forever *sigh*

Why are you up so early, silly? Be like me - the enemy of effort.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dielo! Dielo! Wake up! (shakes sleeping wastrel by the shoulder)

Lena has moved into her new home! Come on...you'll miss the party.

09 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, Dielo (speaking to the sleeping wastrel). I have to go, but I'm writing the address (backwards) on your forehead, so you'll see it when you look in the mirror:

moc.serohwdnashtym.www

09 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry -- here's the right address (writes on mirror):

MythsandMetawhores

09 September, 2006  
Blogger Tea said...

Dielo,
Just found your blog and liked it so very much that I simply had to link to it and do my part to share the ruinacious wealth.

Really - I am totally infatuated with your writing! Wonderful stuff.

10 September, 2006  
Blogger Dielo said...

Uhn?! Whuu..? Wassat? What happened here whilst I dreamt of floating across cities?
Oh!

Tea: Rah! :D

btw: new post actually imminant wonce stuff and things stop getting in the way.
kthnxby.

10 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home