Monday, February 27, 2006

Metal Spoon Dipped in Butter


They’re only little tears, darling, let them spill.
And does the gentlest grazing of my fingertips traced in circles around your flushed-rouge arse cheeks now soothe the stinging?
Meek as a lamb you raise your arms and allow me to lift the dress over your head. Now let me roll off your tights, we’ll be needing those.
See? I can kiss away your tears as fast as they fall. And a kiss for your quivering lips.
My hand smoothes over your hips, up your flanks and to your tits. I cup a breast in each hand, feeling their strange weight, kneading them softly. We both watch how your breasts react to my manipulations. I roll one of your pretty pink nipples in my thumb and forefinger; rub it, flick it, tease it to harden.
You know something? Feeling up you fantastic tits like this gets me very fucking hard. And you know I like to play a little rough when I get like this, don’t you? So I can’t help but squish your breasts in my eager hands; rub them fully, up and down; squeeze them and tug hard on a nipple.

I lift your head up to mine, cradling your face in my hands. So beautiful; lightly blushing cheeks, your eyes bright and alive, your lips slightly parted, a glint of wetness beyond them an open invitation to connect my mouth to yours, for my tongue to seek out yours, to kiss you deep and long.

I like to tie you up using your own underwear. An strong, old pair of your stockings do to bind your wrists to the headboard, but, as a blindfold, your recently discarded pantihose will suite. Wrapped round and around you head and tightly knotted. Next I rescue your fallen knickers to gag you with, carefully selecting the inside gusset to go into your mouth for you to taste your own sex. This is secured in place by a thin, lacy bra.

Now, sweetness, you lie supine amid the rumpled sheets, naked and helpless before me.
Softly I murmur, directly into your ear, all the things I might have in store for you as my fingers skate lightly over your smooth, pale skin; from the hollow of the neck down, in between your breasts, along the ribcage, across the delicate, defenceless belly which twitches slightly beneath my touch.
So much skin to travel over, my lips and hands navigate their way down over every dip and rise, sometimes lingering here and there to suckle on a nipple or to tongue your navel. My kisses down your milk-white belly, along the line of downy hair, down to the tuft of hair you keep so well tended and neat, but I am still able nuzzle in it and breathe in the pheromones that lurk there to charge my receptor nerve cells. I push apart your legs so that they lay splayed wide open across the bed.

You don’t mind if I take a little time out, do you babe? You would have said something if you did.
Leaving you gagged and bound as you are I go and fix myself another drink. Put on some more music. Sit in the chair at the foot of the bed and look at you for a while, splayed out before me.
I know you’re left wondering where I’ve gone, what I’m up to, what’ll happen next.
Your body jolts as the first few droplets of water that fall from the ice cube in my hand land on your tender belly. Your shrieks are muffled as you try and twist your body round. I flatten your body back out and lick up all the wet splashes and you begin to relax.
The dripping ice cube is now circling a nipple, goose-pimples appear on your breast as the ice leaves it’s chilly trail. It glides over your skin, it makes you shiver. I like that.
That’s nothing to the way your body arches as I slide the ice into your vagina. It slips so easily into the wet furnace of your cunt, but retrieving it proves a mite more difficult. But I have it before it’s reduced to moisture.
I pop the shrunken blob of ice into my mouth and suck on it’s new flavour. I say, now you’ve whetted my appetite good and proper, I think as I roll the dissolving ice against my tongue, making it all cold.
Just the job, and now I have my cold tongue lick right up your slit and then labour at your clit, giving your pretty button the benefit of the remaining coolness of my slavering tongue. I continue to lick around, and suck on the nub, delicately coating it with my saliva.

And I know you’re not allowed to say it but your vagina smells delicious.
So I kiss every inch. Bit by bit I explore your entire cunt with my lips and tongue, carefully mapping every delicate ridge and fold, dipping my tongue in everywhere; slowly along and around the labia, dip onto the urethra, a kiss for your perineum.
Is there a single part of you I don’t want to taste, or put in contact with my mouth or fingers?
No.
No, there isn’t. I’m greedy, see. I simply must have complete knowledge of your entire body. I mean to have all of you.
I discover the geography of your genitalia, and now I tease your cunt hole with light, flickering, circling licks. Right on the entrance which I keep open with two thumbs.
No good you moaning and twitching your pelvis towards my mouth like that, I’m taking my time with you.
A while later and I sense you’re getting infuriated with my quick, darting tongue dashing in and out with no substantive contact. So I continue with this for a little longer still.
I soon have enough of my own games and crave the strange, sensual pleasures of the inside of a woman’s cunt. So I go as deep inside you as my questing tongue can reach.

There is that old canard still knocking about which implies that oral sex is purely to please the partner. Yes, but why the [relative] silence regarding the gratification and corporeal pleasure the giver gets from the act?

My tongue like a thrashing dragon’s tail inside you, my face pressed into your mound. I’m submerged in a whole world of liquid and heat, a plush organic squish and pink, gleaming shine.

I have my fill and return to remove the gag and blindfold from you. I caress your flushed face as you gasp and blink in the half light. Are you okay my sweetheart?
Your ankles over my shoulders I push your legs way back and finish the proceedings by giving you a jolly good seeing to. My cock eagerly fucking your slick cunt like there’s no tomorrow. At this moment I don’t care if there is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fae said...

I find it odd that we both wrote similar stories though granted from different perspectives. *Smiles* Great minds think alike?

Fae

28 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there an aphrodisiac more potent than a lover's lust and desire?

I am adding this piece to my collection of bedtime stories. Such a pleasure to read, shut off the light and dream that there is no tomorrow.

Thank you.

Kochanie

28 February, 2006  
Blogger Shay said...

wow!!
very very steamy

I think I might enjoy paying you a visit. ^_~

02 March, 2006  
Blogger Desireous said...

What a delightful read! Very hot!

Hugs
Des

03 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home