Friday, March 03, 2006

Dear [Random Person], I Love You. #36


Dear checkout girl,
Thankyou for attempting coversation with me, asking me if I live locally (“because I’ve just seen you in here a few times” you said). Sorry for my off-hand, mumbled response and for shooting off so quick, it was rude of me. It’s just that you caught me off-guard as I have a lot on my mind at the minute. I just want to say that afterwards, while walking home, I was really cheered up by it and what with your shy smile and the sudden unseasonal sunshine, for a few moments I clean forgot all my troubles. For that I love you.

Dear girl working in The Swan pub last night,
You may remember me, I was the one buying all those gin & tonics. In fact you might think I’m a right old boozer who fritters his time away drinking himself into oblivion. Not true, I want you to know I lead a fulfilling life which involves Co-Op own-brand museli, daydreaming and the internet.
I’ve noticed you several times: you’re hella cute and daft and cheery and lovely, but you’ve made it clear you’re not in the least bit interested in me. That’s okay. I still hope you live a rewarding life, and that your acting career takes off. I notice you work nights in the interim to make a bit of cash. I hope your days are filled with the light and happiness enjoyed by only the most deserving of souls. I hope you find a man (or woman) to care for you and equal you in understated wit and quiet beauty.
Don't listen too much to those nerdy, loud uni boys that congregate around the corner of the bar and keep demanding your attention. Stay free. Don't share their grating and unrelenting ironic love of bad heavy metal and ‘80s trash TV. Don't sully your soft skin and luminous eyes with their dirty piercings and cheap ink. You’re so far above them. I think you’re so funny and different, and… and I… I love you.

Dear “Moves2makeUCum2 25/F London, London, United Kingdom” who featured on the Adult Friend Finder ad that annoyingly keeps popping up, I doubt that by joining this damn thing I’ll actually get to hook up with you, in fact what are you doing with this tawdry nonsense anyway? You look so cool and gorgeous in your shades and stripy top you hardly need advertise yourself. Oh well, even if I can’t be your “Adult Friend”, I still love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

ROFLMAO--How delightful!

Hugs
Des

04 March, 2006  
Blogger Dielo said...

Seriously though, what's with those women on Adult Friend Finder - they're amazing!

05 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home